Business development project details

  • Projektziel: Financing of lending business
  • Projektland: Vietnam
  • Kreditnehmer: VIA SMS Group
  • Darlehenslaufzeit: 24 Monate
  • Sicherheit: Nein
  • Total interest rate*: bis zu 14% *

*Return consists of two component compensation model - 12% interest paid on the monthly basis and 2% paid at the loan maturity reaching the total return of 14%.

Details zum Entwicklungsprojekt

  • Projektziel: Immobilienentwicklung
  • Projektland: Spanien
  • Darlehensgeber: VIA SMS Group
  • Kreditnehmer: BCN investment Ltd.
  • Darlehenslaufzeit: 24 Monate
  • Sicherheit: Ja
  • Total interest rate*: bis zu 12%*

*Annual interest rate is calculated according to the two component model - guaranteed annual interest rate set to 8% plus bonus at the end of the agreement. More information on interest rate calculation is available in the business loan profile.