Business loan details

  • Objetivo del proyecto: Financiamiento del negocio de préstamos
  • País del proyecto: Philippines
  • Prestatario: VIA SMS Group
  • Plazo del préstamo: 24 meses
  • Colateral: No
  • Total interest rate*: hasta 14% *

*Annual interest rate is calculated according to the two component model - guaranteed annual interest rate set to 12% plus bonus at the end of the agreement. More information on interest rate calculation is available in the business loan profile.

Business development project details

  • Objetivo del proyecto: Financiamiento del negocio de préstamos
  • País del proyecto: Vietnam
  • Prestatario: VIA SMS Group
  • Plazo del préstamo: 24 meses
  • Colateral: No
  • Total interest rate*: hasta 14% *

*El rendimiento consiste en un modelo de compensación de dos componentes: 12% de interés pagado mensualmente y 2% pagado al vencimiento del préstamo alcanzando un rendimiento total del 14%.