VIAINVEST adds new business loan aiming to finance consumer lending business development in Philippines

VIAINVEST adds new business loan aiming to finance consumer lending business development in Philippines

Posted on

You may remember that some time ago VIA SMS Group was actively collecting funds on VIAINVEST to develop a consumer lending brand VAMO.vn in Vietnam together with TWINO. While VAMO.vn is blooming and strengthening its position in Vietnamese consumer lending market, VIA SMS Group has taken on a new challenge to continue its Asia-Pacific expansion and enter the Philippines with yet another consumer lending brand – VAMO.ph. To speed up the business development, VIA SMS Group is looking for additional funding sources, so VIAINVEST has listed a brand-new business loan by offering its investors an opportunity to participate in this exciting business venture. Collected funds will be later issued as a loan to the Vamo Lending Inc. (registration No. in Philippines: CS20200000915) which is executing the Group’s business activities in the Philippines.

The brand-new business loan is available for investments with an annual interest rate of 12% paid on the monthly basis and additional 2% paid at maturity reaching the total return of 14%. Particular business loan is not pre-funded and the Buyback Guarantee does not apply to it. Relationships between investors, VIA SMS Group and Vamo Lending Inc. will be regulated by the Business loan agreement (Philippines) accordingly.

To ensure flexible investing, Philippines business loan will have an early exit option* allowing investors to exit the investment taking into account the prior notice period – 1, 3 or 6 months. As usual – the longer you stay invested, the more you can earn from this loan. Explore all the benefits that come with this investment possibility and the conditions concerning early exit option by digging deeper into the loan profile. If you are an existing member of VIAINVEST investor community, you probably already know the drill – to include the business loan in your auto invest portfolio, go to your investor profile and adjust your portfolio by choosing Business loan as the loan type and VIA SMS Group (Philippines) as the loan originator.

*For more information on investing and early exit options, please go to the Philippines business loan profile and click on the EARLY EXIT button.

Do not hesitate to share this article!

Published by

VIAINVEST

Peer-to-peer lending platform

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *